Mini FLOWER POT using CLOTHESPINS

Not only was this one of my very first craft projects ever, but it was also my kind of project - fast and easy!



I wish I could have shown you step-by-step photos but I wasn't thinking about that when I was making it. Besides, you can find it all over the internet.
I used a can similar in size and shape to one of those cat food tins and hot-glued some clothespins (which were first pulled apart and stained), around it.:



Then I glued some jute rope around the entire thing and that was it! Easy peasy.


Sorry about the blurry image...




I have since learnt how to get rid of the fray edges around the rope using a lighter to singe them off and later I will glue a piece of  bow to hide that part where the ropes meet in the middle.
Live and learn baby!


Comments