ASSEMBLING a Wayfair TV STAND with Electric FIREPLACE...

First of all, I'm not a Wayfair shopper (like a lot of people). I find the majority of their items to be a bit overpriced but certain things you just can't find anywhere else.


I've been looking around for quite some time for a decent-looking, light wood, simple yet sturdy, reasonably-priced fireplace/tv stand for my small sunroom and I couldn't find one with all those requirements - online or off. I decided to wait until Wayfair started their clearance sales (since it was the only place that had the closest thing to what I needed), and I found this one:


It came in all shades of colour and was regularly priced at $657.99CAD but got it on sale for $439.99CAD - 33% Off. I think it should have been more like originally priced $439.99 and 33% off that, but whatcha gonna do.

Now, if there's one thing I really, really hate about ordering furniture like this whether it be from Wayfair, Ikea, online or not, is putting this sh!t together when it arrives. It's not that I can't do it (trust me, I've put together enough), but it's because I have no patience for things like this.

It often comes with a lot of pieces you have to put together...


(Thank goodness they are usually numbered), and...


with millions of hardware to go along with them...



The thing about this whole assembly is that it uses the cam-lock-and-dowel system and once you have mastered how it works and how to install them (which is really easy), it's pretty much straight forward from there on in.







Once you've got all your pieces lined up with dowels and cam lock/bolts installed, now it's a matter of putting everything together. It took me about 3-1/2 hours to put this one together.




And there you have it:



Like my mini clothespin flower pot? Check out more pics here! ;)

Comments