Wooden BATHROOM Sign...

This is one of the first things I ever made when I decided I wanted to start making things like everyone else...


I bought the back piece and the square container (made out of pressed wood) at the Dollar Store and stained them both a walnut stain. I wrote some bathroom sayings with a gold paint pen, glued the box and the backing together then varnished everything.



I change the contents from time to time, depending on the season. This one is a Fall theme.


It was hung just above my toilet and there it will stay for now until I decide to take it down. Unfortunately, being as it was one of the first things I made, I never thought to add hooks. Instead, I nailed it straight to the wall. Yikes! Was just too in a hurry to get it up there I guess.




It's not professional-looking of course, but hey! I made it...





Comments