LAUNDRY ROOM Sign...

I'm in the process of renovating my laundry room. It could take some time. A long time. Lots to be done. I've done lots already being it's located on the lowest level in the house and was literally nothing to begin with. No drywall, no ceiling no nothing. Just a concrete floor and concrete walls with a furnace and water tank. Since then, I've added (well, not me but a contractor) insulated drywall, ceiling with 6 pot lightings, 3 closets (one a walk-in)... and painted the walls dark green. Now I'm taking a break to save more money to finish it. In the meantime, I'll be making some WHITE signs starting with this one...



I found pieces of pressed wood (or particleboard, whatever you call it) laying about in the garage, painted this one white, 3x, then stencilled the letters on it, painted the letters black...3x...



Got the hubby to add some hooks so I could tie a rope...




And voila!...



I think I'll be painting the rope white. Don't like how it looks on the wall. I'll update when I do.
In the meantime, I think I'll be using this wall as kind of like an art display of sorts... with strictly WHITE signs, laundry-related signs, of course.


Now all I have left to do is the flooring and enclosing the furnace and gas dryer vent pipe!...



Comments